Realme has become one of the best budget and mid-range segment smartphone brands in the Indian market after Xiaomi. Within a year, the Oppo’s sub-brand Realme has grabbed a percentage of users in India from its first model named Realme 1. Since the brand is quite new in the market but their strategy and products with services aren’t like newbies. By the backup of Oppo, Realme brand continuously growing its market by customer feedback process, quicker software updates, and better value for money smartphones. Realme 3 Pro is also a midrange device with better hardware and features, just launched a few days ago. Now, the company is rolling out software updates for this device. Realme 3 Pro gets ColorOS 6.0 update with system and camera improvements.
Realme is also planning for the European and Chinese market expansion where both the online and offline markets will be served by its services and top-class products. It’s worth mentioning that Realme does have a bunch of other accessories as well like earphones, backpack, mobile cases, etc.
Realme 3 Pro Specifications Overview
The newly launched Realme 3 Pro is powered by the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 SoC coupled with Adreno 616 GPU, 4GB/6GB RAM, and 64GB/128GB of internal storage variants. The device comes with a 6.3-inch Full HD+ waterdrop notch display. It runs on ColorOS 6.0 based on Android 9 Pie out-of-the-box.
The phone sports a 4,045 mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charging support. It has a 16MP + 5MP dual rear camera setup with an LED flash and a single 25MP of selfie camera on the front with low-light photography.
Realme 3 Pro gets ColorOS 6.0 update
Realme has released a new ColorOS 6.0 version RMX1851EX_11_A.12 OTA update for the Realme 3 Pro model. The software update has been released on 28/4/2019 and it weighs around 2.45GB, features md5: F2CAEC0E2ABEFE30103EEE1C38ABF99C.
New Update Changelog:
- Added 960fps slow-mo video recording
- Improved camera quality and clarity
- Improved system stability
The OTA update will be rolled out via batches. So, it may take a few days to receive on your device. Otherwise, you can also check for the update manually from your device Settings > System updates.
But if you can’t wait for the OTA notification, you can install the latest update by following the steps mentioned below.
Steps to install
- First, you need to download the update from here.
- Your phone should have at least 30% battery left.
- Transfer the firmware file to the phone storage.
- Go to the File Manager application and search for the firmware file.
- Tap on the firmware file and then confirm Update Now, and wait for the update to complete.
- Transfer the downloaded firmware file to the phone storage or SD Card.
- Now, power off the phone.
- Press and hold the Power + Volume Down buttons together for a few seconds, until your phone enters into Recovery Mode.
- Choose the language you want to operate
- Select Install from the storage device and find the firmware file From phone storage or From SD card. [Depends on whether you have copied the ROM file]
- Tap on the firmware file and press OK to confirm the update.
- Don’t do anything on your phone until it’s updated successfully.
- Then reboot your device and wait for the complete boot.
- Enjoy! 😀