- 1 LG Candy Specifications
- 1.1 RelatedPosts
- 1.2 How to join the Samsung One UI Beta Program
- 1.3 How to Download MIUI 10 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Redmi 5A (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- 1.4 How to Download and Install Lineage OS 16 on ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini (Android 9 Pie)
- 1.5 How to Download and install OxygenOS Android Pie Beta on Redmi Note 5 Pro (Ported)
LG is one of the best smartphone manufacturers in the world and focused on delivering flagship devices mostly. The company is now entering into an entry-level budget device segment in India called LG Candy. This device will be priced at Rs.6,699 ($98) only with low-tier specifications.
LG Candy Specifications
The LG Candy features a 5.0-inch IPS LCD HD (720P) display (16:9 aspect ratio). Under the hood, the handset is powered by a 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6739 SoC coupled with the 2GB RAM and 16GB of internal storage. The handset sports a single 8MP rear camera with flash with a 5MP selfie camera. It will be packed with a 2,500mAh battery.
Though the device specifications aren’t suitable for over 6K budget segment, surely it’s expected to come with the Android Go edition. The Android Go segment is mainly developed for the low-specs devices. The LG Candy handset will come in four color variants such as Black, White, Gold, and Blue. The phone will run on Android 7.1.2 Nougat version out of the box. But the thing is that Android Go edition starts with Android Oreo version. So, there is no further information about the operating system officially.