Download and Install Oreo based OxygenOS 5.0 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T, OnePlus has released another update for OnePlus 3 and 3T. OnePlus is well known for bringing the latest updates and new features to their users. This, a major update, it is packed with General bug fixes and optimizations. Though it is based on Android 8.0 Oreo.
OxygenOS 5.0 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T is now rolling out via OTA (Over The Air) for those who are on the previous version of OxygenOS 4.5.1. This is an incremental update which rolls out in phase manner. The update may take few weeks to reach all corner of the world. The fast and best way to get the OTA update is to remain in the Stock firmware. You can also manually check for updates in Settings > About Phone > System Updates. If you don’t want to wait for OTA, then you can follow the below step by step guide to manually Install Oreo based OxygenOS 5.0 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T.
In this way OnePlus offers Android 8 much earlier than other manufacturers, and best of all, it does for its mobile phones in 2016, something that many other manufacturers can not boast. So it’s time to wait and compulsively update the OnePlus update menu while waiting for this new version of Oxygen 5 to appear . Without a doubt, it is this kind of things that increase the reputation of a brand and the support it offers its users, because not everything is hardware, good software and updated is essential.
OxygenOS 5.0 Features and Changelogs –
- Update to Android O (8.0)
- Added Parallel Apps
- Added Picture in Picture
- Added Auto-fill
- Added Smart text selection
- New Quick Settings design
- Updated security patch to September
- Added notification dots
- New app folder design
- Now able to upload photos directly to Shot on OnePlus
As you can see is a list of news led by the arrival of Android 8 Oreo and all its implicit news. This new update will be coming little by little to all users of the OnePlus 3 and 3T, although obviously, it will still take several days to reach all, so you have to be patient if the update takes a little longer in our terminal.
TheDroidGuru.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This Update is only for OnePlus 3 and 3T Smartphones.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly, or else it may lead to brick your device. TheDroidGuru.com is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
Download OxygenOS 5.0 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T
- OxygenOS 5.0 update for OnePlus 3 OTA link – Coming Soon (OxygenOS 4.5.1 to OxygenOS 5.0)
- OxygenOS 5.0 Full ROM for OnePlus 3 – Download, Mirror
- OxygenOS 5.0 OTA for OnePlus 3T – Coming Soon (OxygenOS 4.5.1 to OxygenOS 5.0)
- OxygenOS 5.0 Full ROM for OnePlus 3T – Download
Download and Install Oreo based OxygenOS 5.0 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T
- First, Enable “USB Debugging” on your OnePlus 3 or 3T. Guide How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Now download and install adb drivers on your pc
- Install the OnePlus USB drivers On PC
- DownloadOxygenOS 5.0 Firmware for Oneplus 3 or 3T and save it in your device.
- Then, switch off your phone and reboot into recovery mode.
- Now execute the following codes
- Now, Install OxygenOS 5.0 executing the following command.
adb sideload <finename>
- Wait until the installation process completes
Hope you found Download and Install Oreo based OxygenOS 5.0 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T article helpful. let us know your feedback on OxygenOS 5.0