Samsung has released the latest smartphone in the Galaxy A series which is the Galaxy A9 Pro. This smartphone is the upgraded version of A9 and it was launched with Android 6.0 Marshmallow with the custom skin of Samsung on top. Now, this smartphone is getting the update to the previous version of Android which is Android 7.0 Nougat. This will upgrade your smartphone to Android Nougat and you will get an improved performance and an improved stability on your smartphone after this upgrade. Now, if you want to install this update manually then we have attached the guide below to do the same
Now, in order to download the update, you will need to have a stable WiFi connection as the update is 2GB in size and this will affect your data usage. Also, this update is highly recommended as it will upgrade you to the latest version of Android which should bring many changes and features.
Download and Install Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro Android 7.0 Nougat firmware
- First of all, you will have to enable ‘USB debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’ option from Settings > Developer option. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- After that, Download the Galaxy A9 Pro Android 7.0 Nougat firmware.
- Now, make sure you have ODIN tool installed. If not, download the tool from here and install it on your PC
- Connect your smartphone to PC and reboot into Download mode and your ODIN should detect your phone.
- To enter Download mode, press Home + Volume Down + Power buttons simultaneously.
- After that, place the .md5 file from zip and place it in the AP tab inside ODIN
- Now, click Start in ODIN and your installation process will start.
- After that, once the installation is finished, your smartphone will reboot to the latest firmware.