- 1 Note
- 2 Disclaimer
- 3 Downloads
- 4 How To Download Android 7.1.1 Nougat 32.4.A.0.160 For Sony Xperia Z5, Z4 Tablet and Z3+ Using XperiaFirm
Sony has started rolling out Android 7.1.1 Nougat Update for Sony Xperia Z3, Xperia Z4 and Xperia Z5.The Update comes with build number 32.4.A.0.160.This Update is available for Sony Xperia Z5 and all its variants including the Z5 Compact and Z5 Premium. Other devices include Xperia Z4 Tablet and Xperia Z3+.In this guide, you will learn how to manually Download and Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat 32.4.A.0.160 On Sony Xperia Z5, Z4 and Z3
This latest Nougat OTA Update comes with the latest June security patch.It also includes a new Sony Assist panel on the home screen.New Xperia Home Launcher 10.2.a.2.60 is included this time.The OTA is started rolling out across the globe for all the Z series device (Z3 and above).The 32.4.A.0.160 Nougat is around 480GB.
If your Xperia Z3+/ Z4 Tablet /Z5 Compact/Z5 Premium is not rooted, then you may have already received the OTA update.You can manually check the Xperia Z series 7.1.1 Nougat update by going to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.If the update is not available on your device, wait for few days or you can manually install Android 7.1.1 Nougat 32.4.A.0.160 On Sony Xperia Z3/Z4/Z5/Z3+/Z5 Compact/Z5 Premium by following this simple guide.
- This Update is only for Sony Xperia Z Series devices
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device.Theedroidguru should not be held responsible for any damage.
How To Download Android 7.1.1 Nougat 32.4.A.0.160 For Sony Xperia Z5, Z4 Tablet and Z3+ Using XperiaFirm
Step 1.Go to the XperiFirm tool developed for Sony smartphones (Download from section)
Step 2.Install the XperiaFirm application on you PC and run XperiFirm 5.0.0.
Step 3.Select your device from the left section. (Choose by exact model number)
Step 4.Now Click on the region your device belongs to and now download the 32.4.A.0.160 firmware (FTF) File
32.4.A.0.160 Nougat Firmware FTF Downloads
Now, 32.4.A.0.160 Nougat download links area available.We have shared all the available FTF firmware files below 🙂
Xperia Z5 Family
1)Xperia Z5 (E6653)
- Nougat FTF file for E6653 Xperia Z5 Customized AU ⇨ Download | E6653_1298-7277_32.4.A.0.160-R3E_Customized_AU.ftf
- Nougat 7.1.1 FTF file for Xperia Z5 E6653 Customized PH ⇨ Download | E6653_1298-7250_32.4.A.0.160-R1E_Customized_PH.ftf
2)Xperia Z5 (E6603)
- Nougat FTF file for E6603 Xperia Z5 Customized US ⇨ Download | E6603_1300-4290_32.4.A.0.160-R2E_Customized_US.ftf
3)Xperia Z5 (E5533)
- Nougat FTF file for E5533 Xperia Z5 Customized TR ⇨ Download | E6633_1307-1380_32.4.A.0.160-R2E_Customized_TR.ftf
- Nougat FTF file for Xperia Z5 Dual Customized MEA ⇨ Download | E6633_1297-9122_32.4.A.0.160-R2E_Customized_MEA.ftf
- Nougat 7.1.1 FTF for E5533 Xperia Z5 Customized SA ⇨ Download | E6633_1297-9117_32.4.A.0.160-R2E_Customized_SA.ftf
- Android Nougat FTF for Xperia Z5 Dual Customized MAA ⇨ Download | E6633_1297-9114_32.4.A.0.160-R2E_Customized_MAA.ftf
Xperia Z5 (E5583)
- Nougat FTF file for E5583 Xperia Z5 India Customized IN ⇨ Download | E6683_1298-7547_32.4.A.0.160-R2E_Customized_IN.ftf
- Nougat FTF file for Xperia Z5 Dual Customized MY ⇨ Download | E6683_1298-9654_32.4.A.0.160-R1E_Customized_MY.ftf
Xperia Z3 Plus
1)Xperia Z3 Plus (E6553)
- Nougat FTF file for E6553 Xperia Z3 Plus Customized US ⇨ Download | E6553_1294-9984_32.4.A.0.160-R2E_Customized_US.ftf
- Nougat FTF file for E6553 Xperia Z3 Plus Customized GEL⇨ Download | E6553_1295-3975_32.4.A.0.160-R2E_Customized_GEL.ftf
- Nougat 7.1.1 FTF file for Xperia Z3 Plus E6553 Customized RU ⇨ Download | E6553_1295-0592_32.4.A.0.160-R2E_Customized_RU.ftf
2)Xperia Z3 Plus (E6533)
- Nougat FTF file for E6533 Xperia Z3 Plus Customized MEA ⇨ Download | E6533_1295-0175_32.4.A.0.160-R2E_Customized_MEA.ftf
- Nougat FTF file for Xperia Z3 Plus Dual Customized MY ⇨ Download | E6533_1298-0242_32.4.A.0.160-R1E_Customized_MY.ftf
- Nougat 7.1.1 FTF for E6533 Xperia Z3 Plus Customized SA ⇨ Download | E6533_1295-0221_32.4.A.0.160-R2E_Customized_SA.ftf
- Android Nougat FTF for Xperia Z3 Plus Dual Customized MAA ⇨ Download | E6533_1294-9721_32.4.A.0.160-R2E_Customized_MAA.ftf
Xperia Z4 Tablet
1)Xperia Z4 Tablet (SGP771)
- Nougat FTF file for SGP771 Xperia Z4 Tablet Customized US ⇨ Download | SGP771_1295-4506_32.4.A.0.160-R2E_Customized_US.ftf
- Nougat FTF file for SGP771 Xperia Z4 Tablet Customized GEL ⇨ Download | SGP771_1295-9709_32.4.A.0.160-R2E_Customized_GEL.ftf
- Nougat 7.1.1 FTF file for Xperia Z4 Tablet SGP771 Customized KR ⇨ Download | SGP771_1295-8484_32.4.A.0.160-R1E_Customized_KR.ftf
- Nougat 7.1.1 FTF for SGP771 Xperia Z4 Tablet Customized SA ⇨ Download | SGP771_1295-0783_32.4.A.0.160-R2E_Customized_SA.ftf
2)Xperia Z4 Tablet (SGP712)
- Nougat FTF file for US Xperia Z4 Tablet Customized US ⇨ Download | SGP712_1295-6583_32.4.A.0.160-R2E_Customized_US.ftf
- Nougat FTF file for SGP712 Xperia Z4 Tablet Customized GEL ⇨ Download | SGP712_1295-9724_32.4.A.0.160-R2E_Customized_GEL.ftf
- Nougat 7.1.1 FTF file for Xperia Z4 Tablet SGP712 Customized MEA ⇨ Download | SGP712_1295-5864_32.4.A.0.160-R2E_Customized_MEA.ftf
How To Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat 32.4.A.0.160 For Sony Xperia Z5, Z4 Tablet and Z3+
Step 1.First, download Sony Flashtool from the download section above and install on your Computer
Step 2.Then download the FTF Files (Firmware) according to your device’s model number and move them to the Sony Flash Tool –> Firmware folder
Step 3.Now Enable USB Debugging on your Xperia device.First Go to the settings > about phone > build number and press the build number 7 times.
Step 4.This will enable the Developer option.Return back to the settings and scroll down and you win have Developer option above the about phone section.
Step 5.Now go to the Developer option and scroll down to USB Debugging and turn that on.
Step 6.Next, open the FlashTool.exe and Click on Flash device –> Flashmode and Select the FTF firmware file which is stored in the Firmware folder.
Step 7.If you want the clean install, then Check Wipe cache, APPS_LOG, data and USERDATA boxes.
Step 8.Once the firmware is successfully loaded, connect your Xperia Z3/Z4 Tablet/Z5 Compact/Z5 Premium via USB cable by turning off the phone and keep Volume Down key pressed
Step 9.If you have done everything right, your device should be detected in FlashMode and the firmware will automatically be started flashing (Keep holding the Volume Down Button until the Flashing completes)
Step 10.Leave the volume key once the installation process completes.
Step 11.Now your Xperia device should boot into the latest 32.4.A.0.160 android nougat Firmware.Done!!!
Let us know your feedback on Android 7.1.1 Nougat 32.4.A.0.160 in the comment section below 🙂