Vernee released Android 7.0 Nougat for Nextbit Robin. Android 7.0 Nougat is rolling out via OTA (Over The Air). The update is rolling out with security patch of January and adds many new features like multi-window mode, Seamless update, Improved Notifications, Doze, New Settings UI, Vulkan API, performance improvements and general bug fixes.
This is an incremental update which rolls out in phase manner. The update may take few weeks to reach all corner of the world. The fast and best way to get the OTA update is to remain on Stock firmware Marshmallow. You can also manually check for updates in Settings > About Phone > System Updates. If you don’t want to wait for OTA, then you can follow the below step by step guide to manually install Android 7.0 Nougat on Nextbit Robin.
TheDroidGuru.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This Update is only for Moto G5 Plus Smartphones.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly, or else it may lead to brick your device. TheDroidGuru.com is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
Steps to Install Android 7.0 Nougat on Nextbit Robin
- Download and Install ADB drivers.
- Download Android Nougat ZIP file.
- Transfer downloaded ZIP file to ADB folder.
- Extract the transferred Zip file in ADB folder.
- Now boot your device into Bootloader Mode.
To do that Press and hold “Volume Down + Power buttons” together
- Connect your device to PC via USB cable
- In ADB folder, press “Shift + Right key” and click “Open command window here.”
- Execute the below command, to ensure your device is connected properly
- Now, Execute the following command to start flashing the firmware.
- Wait until the installation process completes.
- Your device will automatically reboot to latest Android Nougat.
Comment down your feedback on Android 7.0 Nougat on Nextbit Robin.