The OnePlus 5 and 5T device users are receiving OxygenOS 9.0.4 update based on Android 9 Pie. Here in this post, we will share with you the link and steps to Download and Install OxygenOS 9.0.4 on OnePlus 5 and 5T. The latest OxygenOS 9.0.4 update brings system improvements and January Security Patch 2019. You can download the firmware update from below.
The firmware OTA update is in incremental and will be rolled out via batches. Either you can wait for the official OTA notification on your device or you may install the update manually also. First, you can check for update changelogs for OnePlus 5 and 5T.
OxygenOS 9.0.4 Changelogs
- Updated Android security patch to 2019.1
- Improved stability for OTA upgrade
- General bug fixes and system improvements
- Deep integration with Google Duo
- Improved network stability
- The Firmware file is only for the OnePlus 5 and 5T devices. Don’t try this ROM on any other device.
- thedroidguru won’t be responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It’s highly recommended to take a complete backup of your phone easily.
- Make sure that your phone has at least 50%-60% charged for a smoother process.
- The Full ROM can be flashed via TWRP Recovery also.
Download OxygenOS 9.0.4 for OnePlus 5 and 5T
- OxygenOS 9.0.4 Full ROM for OnePlus 5 | Download
- OOS 9.0.4 update for OnePlus 5 OTA | Download (Coming Soon) (OxygenOS 9.0.3 to OxygenOS 9.0.4)
- OOS 9.0.4 for OnePlus 5T OTA | Download (Coming Soon) (OxygenOS 9.0.3 to OxygenOS 9.0.4)
- OxygenOS 9.0.4 Full ROM for OnePlus 5T | Download (Coming Soon)
Steps to Install OxygenOS 9.0.4 Update on OnePlus 5 and 5T
- Enable USB debugging option from device Settings > Developer Options. [To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap on the Build Number for 7 times]
- Download ADB and fastboot driver for Windows or Mac and install it on your PC.
- Download the OxygenOS 9.0.4 for OnePlus 6 from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
- Now, switch off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
- Choose option Install from ADB Sideload
- Now Connect your phone to PC/Laptop via a USB cable
- Go to installed ADB folder and press shift+right click and click on Open Command here.
- Now check your connection by typing the below command↵
(if your device is listed, you’re ready to proceed)
- Flash the ROM by typing below command and press enter↵
adb sideload File Name.zip
- Reboot your phone after successful flashing.
- You’re done.
- Download OxygenOS 9.0.4 OTA (.zip) file from above the above link and place it on your phone memory.
- Now, switch off your device and boot into the Recovery mode.
- To boot OnePlus 5 into recovery mode press and hold Power + Volume Down button.
- Your device boot into the Stock Recovery.
- Now, choose Apply Update and select Choose from Internal Storage
- Browse the OTA.zip file which you downloaded earlier and saved on your phone.
- Select the zip file and start installing the ROM.
- Now, wait for the complete process and then restart your device.
- You’re done.
- Download OxygenOS 9.0.4 OTA (.zip) file from the above link and save it on your internal phone memory.
- Now Go to Settings -> System Updates -> Settings Icon -> Local Upgrade & Select the OTA File.
- Select the upgrade now when the system prompts.
- Your device will now reboot into stock recovery and flash the OTA.
- The installer will flash the OTA itself and reboot the device.
- That’s it. Enjoy! 😀