In this post, we will be sharing how you can downgrade Honor 6x from Android Nougat to Marshmallow. Recently, the Nougat 7.0 update was rolled out for Honor 6x users around the world. Even though this new update was stable, some users were facing issues such as missing theme app, Bluetooth and other apps not working, and more. So, if you one of those unhappy customers who didn’t like the new update at all then you are certainly in the right place. In this post, we will be telling you how you can revert back to the Android Marshmallow firmware. Downgrade Honor 6x to Marshmallow
If you want to downgrade you Honor 6x from Android Nougat to Marshmallow, then all you need to do is fulfil some pre-requisites, complete few downloads, and then follow this step by step guide. Downgrade Honor 6x to Marshmallow
- You must have a backup of all your data and files.
- You must have a custom recovery like TWRP installed.
- Battery percentage should be more than 50%.
- Honor 6x Rollback package for BLN-L21 – http://download-c.huawei.com/download/downloadCenter?downloadId=94070&version=376169&siteCode=de-h
- Honor 6x BLN-L21C432B151 Firmware – http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/data/files/p3/s15/G1277/g104/v84712/f1/full/update.zip
- Honor 6x BLN-L21C185B131 Firmware – http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/data/files/p3/s15/G1277/g104/v75593/f1/full/update.zip
Disclaimer: RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide. Proceed at your own risk.
How to Downgrade Honor 6x to Marshmallow
- Download the Android Nougat Rollback Package for Honor 6x from the link mentioned above and extract it to get the update.app file.
- Create a folder in the root of your SD card and name it dload. Place the update.app file in the folder.
- Turn off your device and long press “Volume Up + Volume Down + Power” buttons together. The update will begin automatically.
- Wait until the process is complete.
- Download the Marshmallow firmware file from the links mentioned above and extract it to get the update.app file.
- Move the file extracted in the last step to the SD card folder and replace the rollback update.app file previously present.
- Again press “Volume Up + Volume Down + Power” buttons together for downgrading Honor 6x from Nougat to Marshmallow.