- 1 Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 – MIUI 10 Beta v8.7.5
- 2 Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Download Link:
- 3 Xiaomi Mi Pad Specifications
Xiaomi recently launched Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 in China as a mid-range tablet device. Now the device is getting first MIUI 10 update. Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 rolling out MIUI 10 Beta update based on Android 8.1 Oreo through the batches. The Mi Pad 4 receiving MIUI 10 v8.7.5 update.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 – MIUI 10 Beta v8.7.5
The Xiaomi Mi Pad has launched with MIUI 9 stable ROM with Android 8.1 Oreo stable version out of the box. Xiaomi assured that they will roll out the latest MIUI 10 China Beta ROM for this device very soon. So, the Chinese Tech company didn’t keep its fans waiting too much to be rolled out.
The Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 users now are able to download the ROM easily from the given download links. However, the device gets the MIUI 10 China Beta ROM update (v8.7.5) on the top of Android 8.1 Oreo version. The stable MIUI 10 Global version will take some time to come officially. There is no information given by Xiaomi yet about it. The Recovery ROM file size is around 1.21GB.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Download Link:
- Update Released Date 10th July 2018.
- MIUI 10 v8.7.5 China Beta – Android 8.1 Oreo
- Recovery Update Link
- Fastboot Update Link
You might also like:
Xiaomi Mi Pad Specifications
- 8-inch WUXGA IPS LCD display (1920×1200 pixels) with a 16:10 aspect ratio
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC coupled with Adreno 512 GPU
- 3GB RAM+32GB internal storage / 4GB RAM+64GB internal storage
- MIUI 9 over Android 8.1 Oreo version
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front camera with HDR, Panorama, Portrait, Phase Detection, Geo-Tagging
- 1080P video recording @30fps
- 6,000mAh battery with 5V/2A charging
- Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, USB-C port, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS, FM Radio, LTE Dual-SIM etc.
- Other Features: AI Face Recognition support (No Fingerprint sensor)
- Available Colors: Black and Rose Gold.