The PUBG Mobile 0.11.0 version update is now finally out for beta users. It’s now officially available to download the game from the Google Play Store which brings plenty of new features. The much-awaited latest PUBG Mobile 0.11.0 version brings the Zombie Survival Mode where the players have to kill a group of Zombies. In addition, you have to fight and survive against other players as well. That’s a bonus part to make it harder and engaging.
Meanwhile, the new update of PUBG Mobile 0.11.0 also brings the Moonlight Mode to Vikendi map. So, the players now can enjoy a new environment and visual effects in the game. The PUBG Mobile 0.11.0 update download size is around 436 MB for Android version which can be updated via Google Play Store.
The new update is developed by the both PUBG Mobile + Resident Evil 2 makers. The beta updates are rolling out gradually across the globe. Therefore, if the update is available for your version, download it now. Otherwise, you have to wait for some time to get the update.
Download PUBG Mobile 0.11.0
PUBG Mobile 0.11.0 version update – Patch Notes:
- Added Zombie Mode: Survive Till Dawn, a new time-limited event mode where players fight zombies and bosses from Resident Evil 2.
- Added weather: Moonlight to Vikendi.
- Player Spaces added.
- Added Resident Evil 2 main menu theme and music.
- Sanhok is now available in Arcade Mode – Quick Match.
- Past results are now kept up to 1 month only.
- Fixed terrain display bugs for budget devices.
While the Fortnite game is a big rival of PUBG game. PUBG Mobile has increased its active user base worldwide and still counting.