Samsung has announced the One UI last month on November. Basically, the company improvised the Samsung Experience UI to Samsung One UI. However, it’s expected that the new interface will be available only on bigger display devices. Such as Samsung S9/S9+, Galaxy Note 9 etc. Maybe in future, all the Android 9 Pie running devices would get the One UI update. Samsung has invited limited beta testers to test the One UI. So, here is the guide how to join the Samsung One UI Beta Program.
The One UI Beta Program is made for all Samsung users, designed for faster and smoother user experience. It also features one-handed operations on bigger screen devices. The new colorful interface and icons, new navigation bars, messages all will be synchronised automatically. This program will be available for China, France, Germany, India, Poland, South Korea, Spain, UK, and USA users.
How to sign up for the Samsung One UI Beta Program
If you want to join the beta program, do the following things step by step.
- Download the Samsung Members or Samsung+ application from Galaxy Apps or from the Google Play Store on your device.
- You have to sign up or register your account with Samsung as a Samsung Member.
- After registering your account, just sign in or log in > go to ‘Notices’ > select “One UI Beta Program Registration”.
- After providing all details, submit the application.
- When your application gets approval from Samsung, you will be notified for OTA update.
- Go to Device Settings > Update Software > check for ‘Download Updates Manually’ option.
Please Note: Those who are the users of USA, must have to sign up via Samsung+ app.
After the update, your device will be boot into the new Samsung One UI Beta version. If you already using One UI, then give your feedback about it.