What Apple iPhone is for iOS, Samsung is for Android. It is literally the only competitor Apple has even though Google is somewhat in the race. That is exactly why there is so much hype for upcoming Samsung devices. The latest leaks and rumours always make the headlines and there are always over expectation of innovative features. The things that get leaked for an upcoming Samsung device are its themes, wallpapers, first look and expected features. It is a fact that not many smartphone manufacturers can provide so beautiful wallpapers that go perfectly with the different themes of Samsung devices. This is an awesome trick to make the smartphone look premium at the very first glance.
Samsung Note 8 is the upcoming Samsung flagship smartphone. But even before the device gets released, its beautiful Full HD Stock Wallpapers are up for grabs. As per news, the flagship smartphone will be released in two weeks on 23rd August and the Stock Wallpapers have started to take the hype to its peak.
Must Read: Download Xiaomi MIUI 9 Stock Wallpapers
Features of Samsung Note 8
- It will have a huge screen size of 6.3-inch SUPER AMOLED Infinity display.
- It will sport SnapDragon 835 SoC.
- It will come with 6 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage. It will be expandable via SD card.
- There will be a dual rear camera with 12 MP each and the selfie shooter will be 8 MP.
- The battery which led the brand down last time, it is expected to be 3300 mAh which would be less than Note 7.
- It is expected to come out in Midnight Black and Maple Gold, though the later versions will have Orchid Grey and Deep Sea Blue.
How To Download Galaxy Note 8 Stock Wallpapers
Here is the link to download the amazing Full HD stock wallpapers. The file size is 63 MB and it is available in Zip format. It is better if you download them on your computer and perform a quick antivirus check and then extract them on your computer.
Finally, check the stock wallpapers and then select the ones you want to transfer to your device irrespective of what device it is. Then make the transfer and set them as your wallpaper on your smartphone or tablet. You can use the app Wallpaper Changer if you want to apply all the wallpapers and change them after certain time interval.
Here is a mirror link to download the stock wallpaper in case the original one does not work.