The Snapchat craze is getting low every day. People are not finding it useful or enjoyable than any other social media networks. Most of the users are removing their Snapchat accounts. So, if you’re also want to delete a Snapchat ID, here is the guide mentioned below in simple steps.
If you are ready to let your Snapchat account go for any reason, here are the steps mentioned below. There are two ways to delete Snapchat. So, let’s start.
Steps to delete a Snapchat ID:
In order to delete your Snapchat account, there are two methods mentioned below which you can follow. You need to open the Snapchat from any browser. You can’t delete your ID from the mobile app.
- Go to https://accounts.snapchat.com/accounts/delete_account from any browser (required browser to delete account).
- Enter your username and password, select the check box and Log In.
- repeat it.
- Select Delete my account at the bottom.
- Open your browser and go to Snapchat.com.
- At the bottom select Support option > Learning the basics.
- Then select Account Settings > Delete an Account.
- That’s it.
If you don’t log back into your Snapchat ID again within 30 days, it will automatically deactivate.