The Avengers: Endgame movie is all set to release on 26th April 2019 in theatres and now the Fortnite Avengers: Endgame Limited Time Mode released with v8.50 update into the game. Here in this mode, players can get a role of Chitauri and Thanos or the Avengers characters and weapons. Additionally, Fortnite Android received bug fixes such as MSAA anti-aliasing which is now working on the Huawei P30 Pro, Mate 20, and Mate 20X with the Fortnite Marshmello outfit.
Thanos and his Chitauri are invading the Fortnite Battle Royale island searching for the six Infinity Stones. It’s up to you to acquire the Avengers: Endgame items scattered throughout the map, and take the fight to him. During the Fortnite Endgame LTM, you’ll be able to complete challenges to acquire free rewards like Sprays, Banners and the Avengers Quinjet Glider.
Drop in with your squad, search for the Avenger’s items and take the fight to Thanos!
Fortnite Avengers: Endgame v8.50 Update Patch Notes
- Endgame features a team of heroes fighting to stop Thanos and his Chitauri from claiming all six Infinity Stones.
- Both teams respawn when eliminated until the other side completes their objective.
- On one side is the Hero team. Heroes respawn when eliminated until the enemy team has found all six Infinity Stones.
- Heroes start with a treasure map that leads directly to a Mythic Avengers item.
- Other Avengers items can be found in Chests throughout the map.
- The goal for the Hero team is to destroy the Chitauri army and defeat Thanos.
- Team Thanos is comprised of Chitauri Invaders and Thanos himself.
- Chitauri Invaders start with a powerful laser rifle, an anti-structure grenade attack, and a jetpack that lets them briefly leap high into the air.
- The first Chitauri to recover an Infinity stone will be transformed into Thanos.
- Thanos has a powerful punch, a destructive beam attack, and the ability to jump high into the air and then smash anything in his way when he comes back down.
- Each time an Infinity Stone is claimed, Thanos’ abilities grow more powerful and the Chitauri gain health.
- Reality Stone (Red) = Heath & Shields doubled (1000->2000)
- Soul Stone (Orange) = Siphon activated (grants Thanos shields only)
- Mind Stone (Yellow) = Jump height doubled
- Space Stone (Blue) = Ground Pound AOE size tripled, damage x6
- Time Stone (Green) = Big knockback added to each hit, damage x3
- Power Stone (Purple) = Laser damage x6
- If Thanos is eliminated from the match, another Chitauri will become him after a short wait (unless Thanos is the last one standing).
- If Thanos & the Chitauri find all six Infinity Stones, Heroes will no longer be able to respawn.
- The goal for Thanos and his army is to find the stones and then eliminate the remaining heroes.
- Gameplay and weapon bug fixes.