The new OxygenOS 9.0.12 for OnePlus 6T device started rolling out via batches. The OTA update comes with full system optimizations, deep integration with Google Duo, bug fixes, and January 2019 Security Patch as well. The update is rolling out via OTA to the users and this will take some time as this is an incremental update. So, kindly check for system updates manually from the device settings. Otherwise, you can wait for the official OTA notification.
OnePlus continuously trying to improve the stability and features on OxygenOS and now the latest update also brings January Security Patch and some bug fixes. You can also flash the OTA file on your OnePlus 6T manually by downloading it from below.
OxygenOS 9.0.12 for OnePlus 6T: Changelogs
- Updated Android security patch to 2019/01 (January)
- Optimizations for screen display
- Deep integration with Google Duo
- General bug fixes and software improvements
- The Firmware files are only for the OnePlus 6T. Don’t try this ROM on any other device.
- thedroidguru won’t be responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It’s highly recommended to take a complete backup of your phone easily.
- The Full ROM can be flashed via TWRP Recovery also.
- Make sure that your phone has at least 50%-60% charged for a smoother process.
Download OxygenOS 9.0.12 for OnePlus 6T
- Download OxygenOS 9.0.12 Full ROM for OnePlus 6T – Download
Steps to Install OxygenOS 9.0.12 on OnePlus 6T
- Enable USB debugging option from device Settings > Developer Options. [To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap on the Build Number for 7 times]
- Download ADB and fastboot driver for Windows or Mac and install it on your PC.
- Download the OxygenOS 9.0.12 for OnePlus 6T from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
- Now, switch off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
- Choose option Install from ADB Sideload
- Now Connect your phone to PC/Laptop via a USB cable
- Go to installed ADB folder and press shift+right click and click on Open Command here.
- Now check your connection by typing the below command↵
(if your device is listed, you’re ready to proceed)
- Flash the ROM by typing below command and press enter↵
adb sideload File Name.zip
- Once the process completes Reboot your phone.
- You’re done.
Method-2: (Via TWRP Recovery)
- Reboot your OnePlus 6T phone into TWRP Recovery mode.
- Go to install > find the download Full ROM file and swipe to confirm flash.
- Now, Reboot your device. Done!
- If you want you can flash the SuperSU or magisk file as well to root. (optional)