Whenever a company launches a flagship device with some useful preloaded software or functions, the existing users start wondering whether they can use on older devices or not. Meanwhile, the OnePlus 7 Pro launched with some of the new features preloaded like the screen recorder and Zen Mode. These apps can run on older OnePlus devices as well. The OnePlus 7 Pro Screen Recorder APK file available on APKMirror site and it may work on all OnePlus devices.
If you don’t want to wait for OnePlus to roll out the same feature to your device via software updates, you can get the Screen Recorder from APKMirror right now.
Must Read: OnePlus 7, OnePlus 7 Pro, and OnePlus Bullets Wireless launched in India
OnePlus has released an official statement that though the file works on older OnePlus generation devices, there are some issues persists like music and game sound not playing. That’s only because the app isn’t optimized for older generation OnePlus devices completely. While the Screen Recorder function will roll out via OxygenOS open beta build for the OnePlus 6/6T and then for the OnePlus 5/5T devices.
Steps to Use OnePlus 7 Pro Screen Recorder APK on Older Devices
- After installing the screen recorder app on your phone, you can’t find it in the app drawer or home screen.
- You need to open the Quick Settings toggles and look for Screen Recorder shortcut. Now, drag it to the live tiles.
- Tap on it to open the screen recorder. Give permissions and you’ll get a floating menu on the screen with three buttons. Such as record, settings, and exit.
- It doesn’t show in the screenshot folder, but you can see it in the image list of your gallery on the top.
- You can choose the resolution, bit rate, and orientation of the video.
- Additionally, you can also select whether the audio is to record or not and enable touch pointers.
- You can also pause/stop recording when the screen is off.