Samsung has recently launched the Galaxy S10 series with so many features and these devices running on the latest One UI based on Android Pie. The One UI simply based on one-handed accessibility with fresh new icons, display interface, notifications etc. Now, you can download One UI theme on all EMUI devices as well. That means the Huawei and Honor devices running on EMUI custom skin but can be used with Galaxy S10 One UI themes.
You just need to download the compressed theme file (supported for EMUI) on your Huawei/Honor device and install it manually. After applying the preferred One UI theme you need to reboot your device for once to get the new theme interface. You can also download the Samsung Galaxy S10 stock wallpapers as well to give your device a perfect look and feel.
All the available One UI theme for EMUI devices along with Galaxy S10 wallpapers download links are given below. Just download the wallpapers and extract it on your device as well.
Download One UI Theme on all EMUI Devices
Steps to Install Galaxy S10 One UI Theme on All EMUI Devices
- First, Download the Galaxy S10 One UI Theme (zip) file from the above link and extract it on your device storage.
- Now place the .hwt file in HWThemes folder in the root directory of your device storage.
- Now open the Themes app and apply it from there.
- Tap on Customize > Now you should be able to choose new themes.
- Select your preferred theme > Apply it.
- You’re Done!