Open Beta 16 and 7 on OnePlus 3 and 3T: OnePlus has released another beta update for OnePlus 3 and 3T. OnePlus is well known for bringing the latest updates and new features to their users. This update is packed with several bug fixes and optimizations. Though it is still based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat, seeing the change log users are excited to update their device to new Open Beta version.
Open Beta 16 and 7 rolling out via OTA (Over The Air) for those who are on the previous version of open beta (Open Beta 15 and 6). This is an incremental update which rolls out in phase manner. The update may take few weeks to reach all corner of the world. The fast and best way to get the OTA update is to remain on the Stock beta firmware. You can also manually check for updates in Settings > About Phone > System Updates. If you don’t want to wait for OTA, then you can follow the below step by step guide to manually install OxygenOS Open Beta 16 and 7 on OnePlus 3 and 3T.
- Enabled Bug report feedback app (User Feedback)
- Fixed duplicate Contacts after upgrading
- Fixed Contacts search function bug
- Fixed alarm clock occasionally not ringing
- Fixed certain app crashes
- Fixed some display issues with Dark and Light themes
- Optimized power consumption
- General bug fixes
TheDroidGuru.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This Update is only for OnePlus 3 and 3T Smartphones.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly, or else it may lead to brick your device. TheDroidGuru.com is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
Steps to Install OxygenOS Open Beta 16 and 7 on OnePlus 3 and 3T
- First, Enable “USB Debugging” on your OnePlus 3 or 3T. Guide How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Now download and install adb drivers on your pc
- Install the OnePlus USB drivers On PC
- Download OxygenOS Open Beta Firmware for Oneplus 3 or 3T and save it in your device.
- Then, switch off your phone and reboot into recovery mode.
- Now execute the following codes
- Now, Install OxygenOS Open Beta executing the following command.
adb sideload <finename>
- Wait until the installation process completes
Hope you found this article helpful. let us know your feedback on OxygenOS Open Beta 16 and 7.:)