We have known that the next version of Android is released and it is named as Android 8.0 Oreo and this announcement was made by Google last week in a separate event held at its headquarters. Now, some of you might be aware that the next version of iOS, Android’s counterpart is also being released later this year and the next version of iOS will be iOS 11 which is the traditional naming system from Apple of not giving names to latest versions of its software. Now, we have already seen what Android 8.0 Oreo looks and feels like and we have some devices already running that version of Android.
However, there are some people that love both iOS as well as Android and want to have a look and feel of both the versions on their device. For those people, we have covered a guide which shows you how to get the look of iOS 11 on your Android device. Do note that this is only for Samsung and Huawei devices running Android as these manufacturers support theme-ing inside their ROMs whereas others do not provide that functionality
Must Read: How to Downgrade an Android app without root
Steps to install iOS 11 theme on Huawei devices
- Download the Huawei iOS 11 theme for Huawei devices running EMUI 5.0 from below
- After that, unzip the downloaded file and place it in HW Themes folder on your Huawei device.
- Now, you will see the iOS 11 theme in the themes section of your device from where you can apply it
- Restart and enjoy iOS 11 look on your Android device
Steps to install iOS 11 theme on Samsung devices
- Download the iOS 11 theme apk file for Samsung devices from below
- After downloading the apk, install it on your Samsung device
- Now, you will see the iOS 11 theme in your themes folder inside settings app
- From there, you can apply the theme
- After applying, reboot and enjoy iOS 11 look on your Samsung device
Please follow the steps properly for a successful application of the themes and comment down below if you have any problems regarding this steps.