Huawei P8 Middle Eastern GRA-UL00 has started receiving latest B391 Firmware Update.The update is currently available in the Middle East for GRA-UL00 variant.This OTA Firmware Update is based On EMUI 4.0 (Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow).If you live in that region then you are lucky enough to get the update.Now you can manually Update Huawei P8 to B391 Marshmallow Update | GRA-UL00.This Firmware update comes with the latest Google security patch based on the latest EMUI 4.0 OS.This also includes some new features.It also comes with stability and performance improvements.Some bugs have been fixed in this build.
This official B391 marshmallow Update is rolling out via OTA (Over-the-air) in phase wise manner. You can manually check whether the update is available in your region or not. To check the update Go to Settings –> About Phone Section –> Software Update.
If there is no update yet in your region then you can wait for few days for the update to come or you can follow our guide to manually Update Huawei P8 to B391 Marshmallow Update |GRA-UL00
About The Firmware
|Device Name||Huawei P8|
|Type||Full Firmware Image|
- This Update is only for Huawei P8 | GRA-UL00, so don’t try on other models.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device.Theedroidguru should not be held responsible for any damage.
Download B391 Marshmallow Update
How To Flash / Install B391 Marshmallow Update On Huawei P8 | GRA-UL00
- Download the Firmware for Huawei P8 (according to your device’s model number) from the download section above
- Extract that file and create a folder ‘dload’ and place the ‘update.app’ file in that folder and then move that ‘dload‘ folder to your SD card.
- Now reboot your device and press ‘Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button’ together for a while.
- This will start the firmware installation (upgradation) process automatically.
- Wait till the process is completed.Once the process is finished, reboot your device.
- Your Huawei P8 should boot into the latest B360 Android Nougat Firmware
- Follow the above download links given, and extract the appropriate one as per your region/model number.
- In the root storage of your device, create an empty folder called “Dload“.
- Now, copy the update.app file extracted to the “Dload” folder on your smartphone.
- Now dial *#*#2846579#*#* to open a hidden menu.
- Next, click on Project Menu > Software Upgrade > SDCard Upgrade
- Now choose the update and run it.
- Once done, reboot your Huawei P8 for maximum performance.
If you have any question or suggestion regarding this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section below 🙂