The European ZTE Axon 7 A2017G has started receiving B05 Android 7.1.1 Nougat OTA Update officially.This B05 OTA Update comes with the latest June Security Patch and updates the build number to A2017GV.1.2.0B05. If you want to manually flash/Install stock B05 Android 7.1.1 Nougat on ZTE Axon 7 A2017G, then download the update from the download section and follow this guide.
The B05 Nougat Update is now rolling out in Europe.If you ae from that region then you may have already received OTA the update.You can manually check for the update on your device.To check go to Settings > About Phone > Check For Updates.
If there is no update yet on your device then you can wait for few days or if you don’t want to wait for the OTA, then you can follow the below step by step guide to manually update ZTE Axon 7 A2017G to B05 Android Nougat.
About B05 Firmware
|Device||ZTE Axon 7|
|Status||Official SD Card Package|
Size – 2.61GB
TheDroidGuru.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This Update is only for the European Axon 7
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
How To Install B05 Nougat Update On ZTE Axon 7 [A2017G][Europe]
Step 1.First download the B05 firmware zip from the download section and rename as update.zip.
Step 2.Copy the update.zip to root of your phone’s SD card.
Step 3.Now go to phone Settings -> Updates.
Step 4.Now the Software Update app should automatically recognise the zip file.
Step 5.Last but not least, just click on the file to start the Installation of Nougat B05 on Axon 7.
Step 6.Once the installation is fully completed, your Axon 7 should boot into the latest B05 Nougat Firmware.Done!!
Step 1.First, download the Axon 7 B05 Nougat zip from the download section and rename it to update.zip.
Step 2.Enable “Developer Option” and “USB Debugging” on your OnePlus 5.
- First, you have to enable the developer option.To Do So Go to Settings > About Phone > Build Number then tap on press build number 7 times to enable the developer option
- Now return to the setting’s main menu and scroll down to the bottom, there should be Developer option available above System Update.Now go to Developer option then scroll down to USB debugging and enable that.
Step 4.Now Boot your device into Recovery mode
Step 5.Now select “Apply update via SDcard”.
Step 6.Now choose the zip file and wait until the process is fully finished.
Step 7.Once done, reboot your device.Done!!!
If you have any questions or suggestions related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section below 🙂