The Taiwanese smartphone manufacturer Asus started rolling out the latest security patch to its Max Pro series devices. Both the Zenfone Max Pro M1 and Max Pro M2 started receiving the latest update gradually. Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 gets May Security Patch update and bug fixes on May 24 this year. The OTA update is rolling out on Android Pie Beta version. While the update brings software version of WW-16.2017.1905.053 with changelog notes.
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 gets May Security Patch
You can check for the updates manually from Settings > System > System updates, if not received the OTA notification yet. The update brings latest May security patch and some bug fixes as well.
Check out the changelog:
- Update security patch
- Fix no HD Graphic option in PUBG
- Call Waiting function NO work
- Check Device Model Number:
- Settings > About > Model number
- Check device Software Version:
- Settings > About > software information > Build number
Steps to Install Update Manually
- After downloading the update, move it to the internal storage of your device.
- Make sure not to keep the file in any folder.
- Now, restart your device for once and you’ll get notified that there is an update available.
- Tap on it to install the update.
- Wait for complete installation and your device will boot into a new system.
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1: Specifications Overview
The Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 (ZB601KL) comes with a 5.99-inch IPS Full-HD+ display and powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor. It’s worth mentioning that it’s the first ever Asus Zenfone smartphone to run on Stock Android UI out-of-the-box.
The device is backed by a massive 5,000 mAh battery with fast charging support. It has a dual rear 13MP+5MP sensors with an LED flash. While the front has a single 8MP selfie camera with front flash. The handset comes in a 3GB/4GB/6GB of RAM and 32GB/64GB of internal storage variant. The storage can be expanded via a dedicated MicroSD card. This is a 4G dual Nano-SIM smartphone features a 3.5mm audio jack, Micro-USB port, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc.